[kde-edu]: Re: git conversion

Niko Sams niko.sams at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 13:46:51 CET 2010

On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 13:36, Etienne Rebetez
<etienne.rebetez at oberwallis.ch> wrote:
> Am Dienstag 21 Dezember 2010, 10:05:05 schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
>> > Why not, makes sense.
>>
>> The question you need to ask yourselves is:
>>  * Would anyone not being kalzium ever want to use libscience?
>>    * If yes, imagine that anyone as a total KDE foreigned, how could he
>> know  that in a kdeedu were everything is split libscience will be inside
>> the kalzium repository?
> Good point. Maybe we can put kalzium, libscience and future projects in a
> "chemical" repo.
that would not make much of a difference.

I think you should define if libscience is ment to be used by other projects.
if yes: create an individual repository for libscience and kalzium
if no: move it into kalzium repository
(basically I just quoted Albert with this)

Niko