[kde-edu]: Data for Parley etc. now works + short how-to

Sabine Emmy Eller s.eller at voxhumanitatis.org
Tue Apr 13 16:18:31 CEST 2010

Hi,

finally the data is up correctly:
http://ambaradan.i-iter.org/voxhumanitatis/file/b7fc8f4fa976 quite some
stuff was added. Languages where categories are missing now got the
categories in English, because otherwise it would be impossible to work with
them. Translating the categories is really fast using OmegaT (or other
CAT-Tools that can handle table format properly).

Besides that I was asked some information on how to study NaWaRo data using
Parley so I wrote a short how-to:
http://imld.i-iter.org/en/content/parley-how-to-study-vocabulary-in-multiple-choice-mode

This is going to be translated into German and Italian from my side - if
anybody could provide the screenshots in those languages it would be really
fine. Of course any other translation + screenshots is highly welcome. If
this also fits into the online manual (wiki) please let me know, so we
create a mirror there.

I'd say all for now.

Cheers, Sabine