[kde-edu]: Parley - we need some help with proof reading

Sabine Emmy Eller s.eller at voxhumanitatis.org
Thu Sep 17 09:39:01 CEST 2009

Hi, there are various languages that need proof reading in the 1900 words we
derived from the en-de-es-ar-ru file.

We are keeping track of what we are doing here:

http://voxhumanitatis.org/content/new-language-packages-parley

Any further language of course is welcome. Right now we are only translating
the words without giving them the single lesson categories - these were not
exported in the csv file for some reason, but that's not a problem - already
having the translations is ok then the division in lessons can be made in a
second step.

I am not sure if I can care myself about those who are answering - it is
very likely I will pass your answer to Outi, who is part of Vox Humanitatis
as well.

Please feel free to forwart this request to whoever you think can help here.

You can find me on #kde-edu IRC

Thank you for your attention and I hope you can help us.

Sabine

*****
Sabine Emmy Eller
CCO - Vox Humanitatis