[kde-edu]: Strange request for information...

Torsten Rahn tackat at t-online.de
Fri Oct 23 20:02:52 CEST 2009

Hi Jason,

Colorizing grayscale images is just one out of many possible modes in Marble.

You can use 24 bit images now already:

Just use e.g. the dgml file for the "bluemarble" theme (aka "Satellite View) as
a template.

Also I wonder what utility you are thinking of. Because once you adjusted the
dgml file and have the source file for your panorama photo in place the "map"
gets tiled automatically once you select it.

Have fun,

Torsten