[kde-edu]: Parley: the same term in two lessons?

Sabine Emmy Eller s.eller at voxhumanitatis.org
Fri Oct 9 11:34:05 CEST 2009

The next thing I am wondering about:

One creates lessons with entries - but some entries should go into more than
one lesson.

For example: when I create a vocabulary trainer for English to whatever
language, I should be able to say:

1) "lesson 1 - Traveling to Great Britain" (which follows for example the
entries found in a schoolbook) where for example the terms Germany, Great
Britain are inserted

then one day there is a specific lesson about Geography

2) "lesson 35 - All about Geography" where among many other country names
you also have Germany and Great Britain

The entry in the database should be single, while the usage twice or even
more depending fromt he actual lessons. This avoids that spelling errors get
distributed, because only one entry is maintained.

Up to now I did not see any example like this in files I downloaded. (While
cleaning the files I am preparing the next steps ... so it would be good to
know beforehand instead of having to do things twice).

Btw.: you might be interested to read this short note about "How to make it
easy to contribute?"
http://www.voxhumanitatis.org/content/how-make-it-easy-contribute

Cheers, Sabine