[kde-edu]: Uploading vocabulary files for Parley

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Sat Oct 3 09:30:47 CEST 2009

Hi,

I was about to send a mail about this!
A few questions:
1. Does one need to have an account to upload to kde-files.org? If so, does
OpenID work?

2. Cantor started to implement the upload from the application. Will you also
do that with Parley? Can that work with kde-files.org?
Uploading manually is nice but uploading from within Parley is also
convenient.

3. Does that mean that we can relocate all files from edu.kde.org to kde-
files.org?

That's all for now ;)

I think we need to have this files sharing work the same in all apps.

Best regards and it's good to see this moving along!

Anne-Marie