[kde-edu]: Help needed for a talk

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Thu Oct 1 13:59:25 CEST 2009

Hi,

I am going to talk about KDE-Edu community and programs at Latinoware in
Brasil as I'll happen to be in Brasil at that time.
The talk would be more lively if you could contribute a few items. You =
developers + other people as well. People using KDE-Edu programs at home or in
a school or whereever are also invited to share their thoughts.
- the latitude+longitude of where you live to show on Marble
- if you don't mind it: a picture of you and why and when you joined KDE(why
did you start developing your application? why did you choose KDE, what
mattered when you started programming, how do you feel integrated in KDE, do
you contribute to other (KDE or not) free projects? how many people are you in
your own team (I lost count of Marble team for example) and so on)

Developers, translators, users, ... feel free to send me your input.

Many thanks in advance,

Anne-Marie
email: annma at kde.org