[kde-edu]: parley, wikimedia and autocomplete your input

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Thu Nov 26 13:27:25 CET 2009

On Thursday 26 November 2009 01:05:25 Andreas Kainz wrote:
> hello
<skip>

Hi,

Of course it's a good idea. Web integration is nowadays very common for people
connected (which might not be the case for all schools).

That you are not a coder is not important, we need ideas and design so if you
could make some visual mockups that would be very very great.

We need a wiki to put all that on, along with the converter idea from Sabine.
What can we use? techbase?

I could not open your document, was asked for an account (the document on
http://ul.to/4sl9fp). Can you put it somewhere else? Or did I miss something?

Best regards,

Anne-Marie