[kde-edu]: regarding STEP for education

Vladimir Kuznetsov ks.vladimir at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 15:17:43 CET 2009

Hello,

Sorry for delayed reply. As it was already said, I am very busy right
now with moving from one country to another, starting another job and
preparing for a Ph.D. I hope to find more time for Step in Summer, but
can not promise anything.

However, if some one steps in and would help with Step development, I
am going to provide him or her with any help required.

As for Step users, yes, I've heard about Step being used at some
school a lot of times. However I do not currently have any contacts.
Having some means for users to find each other and collaborate is a
very good idea !

--
With the best regards,
Vladimir Kuznetsov