[kde-edu]: IRC meeting

Vladimir Kuznetsov ks.vladimir at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 21:33:43 CET 2009

Hello,

On Monday 09 November 2009 22:06:53 Anne-Marie Mahfouf wrote:
> On Sunday 08 November 2009 17:37:22 Lydia Pintscher wrote:
> > Heya folks :)
> >
> > What are topics people want to discuss?
>
> Suggested topics that come to my mind
>
> - 4.5: polishing and bugfixing and documenting and finding maintainers for
> orphan apps or carry on like always with features?

Despite all my efforts its very hard for me to keep up with Step development
for now. This week I'm moving to Lausanne, Switzerland for an internship and
then (hopefully) a Ph.D. study. I don't have a time to take part in this IRC
meeting because of this move. And at least for the first several months I'll be
absolutely busy on a new position. And I'm also taking part in a project
related to open scientific articles effort....

I really hope to find a time to work on Step in the future. But for now, Step
do need a new maintainer. Sorry.

> - promoting KDE-Edu: find a promo person and a website one - how to brand
>  KDE- Edu? Who are we?
> - how to reach our users: get feedback
> - GHNS status: sharing data easier, do it the same for all Edu apps,
>  implement it when missing
> - a meeting in 2010: Mario who organized Tokamak 3 thinks about putting one
> together in Switzerland
>
> Thanks Lydia for putting this all together, you can do the meeting even if
>  I am not there as I'll be at my parents without internet from 13 to 20
>  included. But lots of people already signed in :)
>
> Anne-Marie

With the best regards,
Vladimir Kuznetsov