[kde-edu]: IRC meeting

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Mon Nov 9 21:06:53 CET 2009

On Sunday 08 November 2009 17:37:22 Lydia Pintscher wrote:
> Heya folks :)
>
> What are topics people want to discuss?

Suggested topics that come to my mind

- 4.5: polishing and bugfixing and documenting and finding maintainers for
orphan apps or carry on like always with features?
- promoting KDE-Edu: find a promo person and a website one - how to brand KDE-
Edu? Who are we?
- how to reach our users: get feedback
- GHNS status: sharing data easier, do it the same for all Edu apps, implement
it when missing
- a meeting in 2010: Mario who organized Tokamak 3 thinks about putting one
together in Switzerland

Thanks Lydia for putting this all together, you can do the meeting even if I
am not there as I'll be at my parents without internet from 13 to 20 included.
But lots of people already signed in :)

Anne-Marie