[kde-edu]: KDE Educational Game proposal

Casper van Donderen casper.vandonderen at gmail.com
Sat May 9 18:09:06 CEST 2009

What I do at the moment might not be really usable by you. At the start I wanted to create something that could really handle the navier-stokes equations, but that will not work for me since it is way too slow.

At the moment I'm mostly looking at Jos Stam's research (google 'gdc 03 fluid dynamics' he has source as well) and then extending it using Ron Fedkiw's stuff ( http://physbam.Stanford.edu/~fedkiw/ ).

My proposal is 2d at the moment as well. But Stam's solver is only 99 lines of code. So I don't really want to bring in a large dependency...

Casper