[kde-edu]: KDE Educational Game proposal

Chris Ing ing.chris at gmail.com
Sat May 9 17:54:47 CEST 2009

Hi Casper,
 I'd be interested to know more about your fluid simulation project at
your University. This summer I will be working on a project that is
quite similar to your idea for Google Summer of Code. I will be
implementing fast fluid/gas simulation in Step
(http://edu.kde.org/step/) however, I will not be working in 3D or
using OpenGL.

 A previous summer of code student was also building a game using the
Step engine, so a "smoke and fans" based game may be quite feasible
within our current engine, albeit in 2D, if my summer of code project
is successful.

-Chris