[kde-edu]: Google summer of code project

Huda Sammour smart.huda22 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 23:41:25 CET 2009

hi,
I want to apply to goodle summer of code this year with Molecular
calculator proposal. The project is with no mentor yet and I am
confused whom to contact as I have some questions about the project.

You say that Kalzium already has a basic mass calculator for
molecules, the new functionalities will be added to the Kalzium or
will be developed as seperate package.
Another thing I want idea about the chemical calculation that may be
added or that will be as the developer see.
I need answers so I can write my proposal.

cheers
HS