[kde-edu]: location marks on Marble

John nitewalker at centurytel.net
Mon Mar 23 21:50:42 CET 2009

Torsten,
Thanks for the reply,
I am wondering if it is possible to place location marks of certain gps
points that I use here in the area where I live?  I am not sure of what
aide I might be able to provide the project in map data if anything as I
am new to this and even though I do lots of travel on my ATV with gps
unit to mark locations I don't know how I can put them on my copy of the
display, or if you want what I might send to your group?
thanks again.
Nitewalker
North Fork, Idaho

“The truth cannot be kept hid from those who seek it at its root”