[kde-edu]: become a KDE-Edu rockstar day?

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Jan 18 18:08:11 CET 2009

A Dissabte 17 Gener 2009, Lydia Pintscher va escriure:
> Heya everyone :)
>
> I have been talking with annma a few days ago about what could be done
> to get more developers for KDE-Edu. And one thing we came up with was
> holding a developer day at the end of February. This would mean having
> a list of junior jobs ready and being around on IRC to help people
> with their first steps. Who of you would be interested? Do you use
> bugzilla to file junior job bugs or do you have a list somewhere else
> for your program? If you do not have the time to file all the bugs in
> bugzilla or to do a proper wikipage you can also just make a list and
> we'll find someone to take care of the rest.
> Let me know what you think and if you would be willing to take part.
> Any preference for a date?
> (We could also get in touch with the people of forum.kde.org to see if
> they are interested in a workshop.)

I'm interested in helping though february is a quite busy month for me so i
can't guarantee i'll be there.

About the programs i maintain (kgeography/blinken), there are not much junior
jobs left to do though there are some wishes/bugs in bugzilla that could use
people thinking on them.

Albert