[kde-edu]: Ubication and DTD of kvtml translations

Frederik Gladhorn gladhorn at kde.org
Thu Jan 8 10:48:34 CET 2009

On Thursday 08 January 2009 09:56:59 Enrique Matías Sánchez (Quique) wrote:
> One more question:
> In kdeedu/data/kvtml, files easy.kvtml, hard.kvtml and medium.kvtml
> contain this stanza, which other kvtml files lack:
>
>   <wordtypedefinitions>
>     <wordtypedefinition>
<snip>
> Spanish translation has this stanza not only in those three files, but
> in all kvtml files. Is that right?

It does not matter - these are some grammar definitions used by Parley (the
lib to write these files is shared across all edu apps using kvtml).
In some early versions (some beta of KDE 4.0) we accidentally wrote some empty
grammar definitions, so there are some extra xml tags. You can safely remove
those, but be careful to keep the xml valid.

Greetings,
Frederik