[kde-edu]: Kletters for malayalam

Sujith H sujith.devel at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 09:27:08 CET 2009

Thanks. The credit goes for our SMC team <http://smc.org.in/>.

> I cannot test the input though as I don't have a ml keyboard layout in
> System Settings -> Keyboard Layouts. How do you input ml yourself?

I go to Control Center ->Regional & Accessibility->Keyboard Layout.
There I selected India. Added it to the 'Active Layouts'. Finally selected
'mal' in 'Layout Varient'.
This was the thing that i did. I hope I had cleared your doubt.

> Thanks a lot for your amazing work (over 500 recorded sounds!)
> I'll commit so it gets available via KNewStuff!
>
> Thanks a lot :) Yah waiting for your commits so that I can have a post in
my blog :)

Sujith H
blog://sujithh.info