[kde-edu]: Kletters for malayalam

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Tue Jan 6 11:20:19 CET 2009

On mardi 06 janvier 2009 06:39:50 Sujith H wrote:
> Hi Anne-Marie Mahfouf,
>
> I did translation of kletters for malayalam(one of the Indian language).
> I had uploaded it in http://nongnu.askapache.com/smc/kletters/malayalam.tgz
> I had read the http://edu.kde.org/klettres/add_language.php and tried my
> best
> to add support for malayalam. Please help me to add malayalam it to
> kletters.
>

> Sujith H
>
> blog: http://sujithh.info

Hi,

Sorry but I was on vacation with no internet for 2 weeks. I looked at
Malayalam and it shows nicely in KLettres.
I cannot test the input though as I don't have a ml keyboard layout in System
Settings -> Keyboard Layouts. How do you input ml yourself?

Thanks a lot for your amazing work (over 500 recorded sounds!)
I'll commit so it gets available via KNewStuff!

Anne-Marie