[kde-edu]: Ubication and DTD of kvtml translations

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Wed Jan 7 10:19:43 CET 2009

On mardi 06 janvier 2009 19:29:09 Enrique Matías Sánchez
(Quique) wrote:

> > Hi,
> > in English, all the kvtml files are in
> >     trunk/KDE/kdeedu/data/kvtml/
> >
> > However, in Spanish and other languages, kvtml files are

divided in

> > two directories:
> >     trunk/l10n-kde4/es/data/kdeedu/kanagram
> >     trunk/l10n-kde4/es/data/kdeedu/khangman
> >
> > Should the translations be moved to a common directory

named `kvtml'?
Yes so both programs would share files while right now indeed
only each prog
has its own files.

Albert, is there a way to do it for all languages? Or would only a
mail to
translators be enough?

> > Also, English kvtml files use as URI for kvtml2.dtd:
> >     "http://edu.kde.org/kvtml/kvtml2.dtd"
> >
> > However, Spanish and other languages use:
> >      "http://edu.kde.org/kanagram/kvtml2.dtd"
> >
> > Should that be modified?

It was important in English for packagers as they looked at the
DTD and
packaged all .kvtml files only for Kanagram, none for
KHangMan which crashed.
I don't think it's important for translations but you can change it.

Thanks for notifying,

Anne-Marie