[kde-edu]: gps interface/daemon/spec for kde/gnome

C.Mueller christian.mueller.konstanz at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 01:24:52 CET 2009

hi all,

i checked the GeoClue code for the dependency on gconf, and it's
really nothing (get's only one key (/apps/geoclue/master) from gconf -
that's it) .

so it should be no big deal to send a patch in. the other thing is:
would it be a problem to depend on geoclue ? it's a freedesktop spec
though...

when i'll get my gps device tomorrow, the first thing i would try to
work on is the automatic detection of the gps device by solid . what
do you think ?

Christian