[kde-edu]: OSCOS program

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Dec 23 19:47:25 CET 2009

A Dimecres 23 Desembre 2009 15:34:26, OSCOS Oxalya va escriure:
> Good Afternoon,
>

>  We are writing to you regarding a program called OSCOS.
>
> This program, which originated from a broader 'ANR' (French National
> Research Agency) project terminated in 2008, aims at promoting and
> strengthening the scientific computing community.
>

>  In this context, a study was first conducted in 2007, and later up-dated
> and extended to 236 studied applications in 2009. We would like to state
> that the assessment of these applications was exclusively based on
> NON-technical criteria.
>

>  A directory (*http://directory.oscos.org* <http://directory.oscos.org/>)
> displaying all the applications and their assessments along with the
>  project website are currently being redeveloped. However, the information
>  is still accessible.
>

>  If you wish, you can consult the results obtained by Kalzium on the
> directory (*http://directory.oscos.org/sheets/kalzium-assessment*).

Is it me or is that data completely wrong?

3 books written over kalzium? Really?
No bug or feature request management tool? What's bugs.kde.org then?
Consulting services provided by different contractors in several languages?
Really?

Albert