[kde-edu]: Draw math functions: improving features (about KmPlot and KAlgebra)

Percy Camilo Triveño Aucahuasi percy.camilo.ta at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 23:56:42 CET 2009

Hi Aleix,

>As the KAlgebra maintainer, I would like to see a deeper explanation
>on how KAlgebra would fit in that project,
Actually, the library would be part of KAlgebra.

>what will the library do?
The library would be used to plot many kinds of functions ...

>What will be the library be built upon? I'd suggest libanalitza.
libanalitza would be a dependency, of course ... ;)

>That way we could integrate it into KAlgebra. Maybe we could build kmplot
on
>it at some point
I think the best way is to build the library on a branch of KAlgebra ...
playground?¿

>(or just drop kmplot, which is something that I'm not sure we want).
My idea is to avoid doing the same work twice. For example, if KmPlot has a
feature to draw parametric curves, then this feature don't have to be
rewritten by KAlgebra developers.

>Well anyway, there's a lot to talk about. You know where to reach me. :)
ok ... sending the ping request ... :P

Cheers,
Percy