[kde-edu]: FlashQard 0.14.0 uses KGeography data

Shahab Shirazi shahab.sh.70 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 03:06:42 CEST 2009

Hi,
A few days ago I sent an email to this mailing list and asked about
using KGeography's data in my application.
Well, the data are now being used in the new version of FlashQard
(0.14.0)

You might remember this software. A few months ago I asked about
inclusion of FlashQard in kde-edu. But it was prefered to keep using
Parley.

Anyway, I thought it might be interesting for you to see how the data
are being used.
As it was mentioned in my last email, some of the maps are a bit
modified. Capital cities are added to almost every map (of countries).

Please visit the website of the project:
http://flashqard-project.org

and this is the download page:
http://flashqard-project.org/download.php

A big thank you goes to KGeography team for the great job.

Kind regards,
Shahab.