[kde-edu]: Traditional Chinese

David Mills drmi115 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 29 14:08:10 CEST 2009

I am trying to use Parley to learn Chinese vocabulary.  I have two
problems:
1. the Chinese characters are so small it is difficult to read them
2. Although there are three columns in the file (original, trans 1, and
trans 2), only two of the columns show in the practice mode.  I would
like all three to show at some time or other.  To learn the character
and meaning is not helpful unless you know the pronunciation.  To learn
the character and pronunciation is not helpful if you don't learn the
meaning.  I haven't figured out how to do this.
If you can help, I would appreciate it.
I am using Parley with Ubuntu Intrepid.
David Mills
drmi115 at yahoo.com