[kde-edu]: A question about Step localization

Orestes Mas orestes at tsc.upc.edu
Wed Apr 22 00:24:41 CEST 2009

Hello,

I'm now facing the localization of Step to catalan language, but I've a doubt
I've to clear before continuing.

In step_qt.po there are a lot of strings acting as "property names" or "object
classes", like "kineticEnergy", "angularAccelerationVariance", or
"SoftBodySpring".

The question is simple: Must I translate this names? If so, Must I use similar
capitalization? can I insert spaces into these translated strings?

I've noticed that each language uses a different approach, so, is there any
general policy to follow to translate such strings?

Thanks a lot.

Orestes Mas.