[kde-edu]: Number Munchers

Alex Berry berry3 at indiana.edu
Sat Apr 4 21:58:13 CEST 2009

That is a good point but I still don't know what the official policy on
such matters is.  I've worked on open source projects that were very
strict in recognizing licenses, copyrights, etc. and others that were
much more "laissez-faire" about these things (ie if we don't get sued
there's not a problem).  Regardless if you were to give me specs I'd be
more than glad to work on such a project whether or not not it becomes
part of kde-edu.  I think that educational games (computerized or not)
are a very important facet of education.

So please feel free to send to me details of how you envision an FOSS
version number munchers.  I always enjoy working on software that will
actually get used!