[kde-edu]: Number Munchers

Alex Berry berry3 at indiana.edu
Sat Apr 4 21:23:29 CEST 2009

I love this idea.  I actually wrote a clone of Number Munchers
(creatively called Digit Crunchers) for a Java design patterns class
last semester and would be more than happy to port it to Qt/KDE if the
conditions for what a KDE version of number munchers would entail were
made a bit more explicit.  If that explicitness is merely write it and
we'll go from there that's fine too.

ps I'm not really sure how rights play into clones and how KDE handles
such matters.