[kde-edu]: Mentor meeting?

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sat Apr 4 15:18:08 CEST 2009

A Dissabte, 4 d'abril de 2009, Frederik Gladhorn va escriure:
> On Saturday 04 April 2009 01:56:17 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > We have around 40 applications kde-edu related, see the google
> > spreadsheet posted by Jeff on the mentors list.
> >
> > Should we do a IRC meeting to decide which applications we as KDE-edu
> > team want to choose? It should be before or including next monday, anyone
> > has a preferred date?
>
> Unless we do it very late at night, I'd prefer it not to be Monday.
> Should we vote on Tue/Wed/Thu? All would be OK for me.

I think Google wants the Organizations to say the number of slots they can
handle on Wednesday so the kdeedu project should tell the KDE coordination how
many slots we can handle ASAP, that's why i said before Monday. Else we can do
it by mail but it'll be a PITA IMO.

Albert