[kde-edu]: Mentor meeting?

Frederik Gladhorn gladhorn at kde.org
Sat Apr 4 12:46:01 CEST 2009

On Saturday 04 April 2009 01:56:17 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> We have around 40 applications kde-edu related, see the google spreadsheet
> posted by Jeff on the mentors list.
>
> Should we do a IRC meeting to decide which applications we as KDE-edu team
> want to choose? It should be before or including next monday, anyone has a
> preferred date?
Unless we do it very late at night, I'd prefer it not to be Monday.
Should we vote on Tue/Wed/Thu? All would be OK for me.

> BTW i won't be able to mentor, so i did the categorization on the
> spreadsheet ;-)
You forgot one :P (added now).
Thanks a lot for doing it though ;)
I added another column so we can easily sort by individual edu app, hope
everyone's fine with that.
Also it would be good to know how many mentors we have available for each app.

Keep rocking!

Frederik