[kde-edu]: [KTouch] perl-generator

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Sat Sep 27 15:04:26 CEST 2008

Hi,

You sent me the mail as well a few days (weeks?) ago, sorry but I was on
vacation and then slow to get back. Today I am in Toulouse in a KDE hacking
session so even if I don't know Perl I htought I have a look.
I applied your patch to the perl script and got the same problem than you.
However after a few googling I changed line2 to
use encoding utf8;
and it seems to now generate correct utf8.

Another small thing: the command
perl ktouch-gen.pl fr.bepo.conf < fr.xml
does not pipe the text in fr.xml, I have to copy/paste it from konsole. I
don't have the strength to further dive into Perl and try to fix it...

I'm committing the corrected Perl script. Should I commit the generated
training file as well? And the .config to generate it?

Thanks for your contribution and again sorry for the delay!

Anne-Marie