[kde-edu]: KTouch development info

Pino Toscano toscano.pino at tiscali.it
Fri Sep 26 10:36:23 CEST 2008

Hi,

> Also, I added a CMake option KDEEDU_KTOUCH_BUILD_WITH_PHONON that is
> normally only shown in the advanced options and turned off by default.

What is the real reason behind this?
This is a partial nonsense, Phonon is mandatory for KDE 4, and you cannot
build any KDE 4 application without Phonon.

> KTouch will also not be linked against Phonon, which should
> finally make it work under the KDE-Win port.

Phonon works under Windows, from what I know. If there is a problem, then
instead of "waiting for $something", then please contact the Windows guys
about that, instead of working around with a non-solution.

--
Pino Toscano