[kde-edu]: Edu Day in Gran Canaria Desktop Summit

Carsten Niehaus CNiehaus at gmx.de
Mon Sep 1 14:52:33 CEST 2008

> What about promoting it also directly to schools (teachers/students)
> in Gran Canaria? I figure some might be interested in learning about
> programs available and having the opportunity to ask their questions
> directly.

What I have in mind is also: How to RUN a school with linux. My school is windows-only, but the server stuff (homepage, student-account via samba and so on) is all Linux.

Also, Inge has a great software to offer. </hint>

Carsten

--
Psssst! Schon das coole Video vom GMX MultiMessenger gesehen?
Der Eine für Alle: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/messenger03