[kde-edu]: New Application: Memory test.

Aleix aleixpol at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 21:44:59 CEST 2008

Hi Carsten,
Looks like a nice application, I think people will enjoy smth like that. :)

As a first step you could put it on the playground and hope somebody picks
it and port it to KDE.

Where do you get the words from? If it could use the dictionaries from
aspell or another kdeedu app (such as parly, not sure which one would be
better) the app would be rendered much more powerful at once.

Bye!
Aleix