[kde-edu]: [Fwd: Re: kturtle on linux live cd ?]

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Tue Nov 4 19:59:16 CET 2008

Am Dienstag 04 November 2008 19:19:17 schrieb Mauricio Piacentini:
> I am forwarding this to the kdeedu list, where Albert and Burkhart can
> give us their take on this translation issues.

checked with kturtle from recent stable:
german environment and command language, all examples work like a charm, no
translation issues.

checked with kturtle from recent trunk:
english environment and german command language, all examples work like a
charm, no translation issues.

> In summary, there appears to be an issue triggered by the code using
> i18nc instead of i18n. I am not sure what these functions do, so what is
> the recommended way, guys?

i18n or i18nc does not make any difference.

> Regards,
> Mauricio Piacentini

The KDE-Translations in Ubuntu 8.10 are a complete desaster.
Install the appropriate translation deb from debian and it will work.

> > Niels
> >
> > 2008/10/31 Grigoris Markakis <grigoris.markakis at gmail.com>
> >
> > Hello guys,
> >
> >> I just installed the new Ubuntu 8.10 and now i have the SAME problem in
> >> Linux...

Ubuntu 8.10 - See my comment above.

--
Burkhard Lück