[kde-edu]: [Fwd: Re: kturtle on linux live cd ?]

Mauricio Piacentini piacentini at kde.org
Tue Nov 4 19:19:17 CET 2008

I am forwarding this to the kdeedu list, where Albert and Burkhart can
give us their take on this translation issues.
In summary, there appears to be an issue triggered by the code using
i18nc instead of i18n. I am not sure what these functions do, so what is
the recommended way, guys?

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini