[kde-edu]: Packaging issues

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Mon Nov 3 16:30:29 CET 2008

Update: after discussing with Jeremy Whiting who worked on KVTML, we agreed to
make a shared /data folder in libdeedu. Kanagram, KHangMan, Parley and
KWordQuiz should depend on it.
We would put there all the data which install in $KDEDIR/share/kvtml

That way we won't mess with the code by changing paths and it should be
clearer for distributions.

What do you think?

The DTD also will be changed to "kvtml" instead of the misleading "kanagram".

Anne-Marie