[kde-edu]: Contribution: Kanji-English (was Kanji-kvtml for Parley, multiple answers)

Peter Hedlund peter at peterandlinda.com
Wed May 28 22:04:15 CEST 2008

Hi,

For those interested in a little history, European (German) publishers do care
about these things [1]. We should continue to be careful about publishing
lists that are taken directly from other published works, mainly educational
textbooks.

Thanks,
Peter

[1] http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-edu&m=110848319019962&w=2