[kde-edu]: [kde-promo] FrOSCon 2008 CfP

Lydia Pintscher lydia.pintscher at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 12:36:30 CET 2008

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 12:14 PM, Alexandra Leisse
<alexandra at untangled.biz> wrote:
> Good morning!
>
>  I just stumbled upon the new FrOSCon website (http://www.froscon.de -
>  english available). This conference will be held on August 23rd and
>  14th at St. Augustin which is close to Bonn.
>
>  They are currently looking for talks and this year's main emphasis
>  seems to be on Free Software in Education (that's why I cross posted).
>  Is anybody interested? I could handle organisation, but haven't done
>  any talk before.
>
>  Maybe we could even get up a booth there. Any plans on this so far?
>
>  Greets,
>  Alexandra

Hi Alexandra,

Danimo and I are already on it and I think Torsten wanted to help as
well. More help is of course very much appreciated.
We made some plans at CeBit concerning the talks and workshops we could do.
We decided that we want to do some scripting workshop and
introductions to writing plasmoids and so on. A KDE on Windows talk is
also planned.
More ideas welcome and we are aways looking for people who want to give a talk.

Cheers
Lydia

--
Lydia Pintscher