[kde-edu]: KTurtle interactive console by Aleix (was Re: i just committed some kturtle love)

cies cies.breijs at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 16:02:25 CET 2008

i just committed my rewritten version of the console.
the console as committed earlier had loads of issues:
 - error handling
 - possible to execute inside and other executions causing 'unexpected behavior'
 - taking up way to much space on the gui
 - licensed gpl2

all issue fixed, one remaining:
 - i've put the consoles error message (if any) in a tooltip, but i
cant get it to show for like a second when it errors out.

Aleix Pol if you're reading: thanks for the commit, it helped me to
implement it a lot faster. if you want i can add you to the authors of
the console code -- as i rewrote it i did not put your name there
mainly to deal efficiently with he gpl2 issue.

thanks peeps.
_c.