[kde-edu]: koffice dependency for kdeedu

Torsten Rahn torsten.rahn at credativ.de
Tue Jun 3 15:29:04 CEST 2008

I'm fine with any solution that keeps the Marble Flake shape development
intact. I had originally thought that checking for the existance of KOffice
and installing the flake shape only on existance wouldn't be harmful ( I
worried more about making sure that Simon doesn't get discouraged from
contributing by some build issues ).

Anyways, I'd be fine with any solution as long as stuff doesn't get endlessly
moved forth and back. :-)

Torsten