[kde-edu]: KTouch bug in keyboard editor

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Jan 7 16:02:24 CET 2008

A Diumenge 30 Desembre 2007, Arnaud DUPUIS va escriure:
> Hi,
> Following the KTouch quality check i tried to solve and patch the bug :
> http://wiki.30doradus.org/index.php/KTouch_Quality_Check#Bugs
> I tried... and it's not a success. I think the problem is not in KTouch, i
> added a kDebug() output just before calling the buggy KFileDialog call and
> the KUrl is just fine :
> http://kde.pastey.net/79796
> From the output on my konsole, and the quick look i had to the KFileDialog
> code, i think the bug is in the kio part but i'm not sure yet. I will have
> a look at this later.
> Maybe somebody already ran into this situation. From what i saw, it looks
> like the extension of the file (here .xml) is replace by the non-general
> part of the filter (here keyboard.xml). I have no idea where it is done and
> if it's actually the problem, but it look like that.
> See you later.

This is actually a kdelibs problem, i'm dealing with it right now knocking the 
doors of the appropiate people, you can leave it to me now.


More information about the kde-edu mailing list