[kde-edu]: activity-oriented tutorials

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Wed Feb 13 02:08:22 CET 2008

Hi Arindam,

I love the tutorial! I think it should be on the website and I'll be waiting
for the KHangMan one!
- The approch is very good. I like the little logo "guy" which could be
improved in a sort of "training mascot" common to all tutorials. Having a pdf
instead of only a webpage for explaining things is a plus.
- The pages are neat, straight to the point and describe all steps in details.
- It makes you want to start a map right now

The only concern: is the CC licence OK for KDE material?

Welcome to KDE-Edu!

Anne-Marie