[kde-edu]: Parley 0.9 conjugations

Albert Hilpert albert_hilpert at yahoo.de
Fri Feb 8 19:51:10 CET 2008

Hello,

Now I tested a little more, and the problem was, that the wrong
conjugation type in
"Grammar Properties" was selected. It seem that two different pronouns
for the
third person automatically leads to different conjugations, but there is
only one
conjugation (example: he/she has). The reason is, that there is (and was) no
option to setting up KVocTrain or Parley for this, so I marked two pronouns,
but only wrote one conjugation (the female one). It seems that now the
neutral one is the one for this purpose.

I hope, I have not generated too much action.

Best regards,

Albert Hilpert