[kde-edu]: Newton Interpolation for KMplot

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Dec 2 23:53:48 CET 2008

A Dilluns 10 Novembre 2008, Tomaz Canabrava va escriure:
> ok, tougths, candy and flames can go to my personal e-mail without hassle.
> but, please, be kind.

As you can see the kmplot developers set is so small (i'd say empty) that
noone answered you.

At the moment the whole KDE is at a feature freeze beacause KDE 4.2 release is
near.

I promise to look at the patch once trunk is open for new features again,
deal?

Also if you are interested to keep developing kmplot you could try to become
it's maintainer.

Albert