[kde-edu]: new porject: KFormulaThrower

Jeffrey Kelling overlordapophis at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 16:20:37 CEST 2008

Hello,

I would like to introduce to you your new project KFormulaThrower  (KFT).

We, Felix Lemke and myself, Jeffrey Kelling, are two Physics Students from
Dresden, Germany. I have been Programming in C++ for al long time now but I
am new to QT. Felix is a rather inexperienced C++ Programmer, he was involved
in the start of Palapeli (playground/games).

KFT is supposed to become a Program to manually manipulate complex formulas at
the computer using Drag&Drop. Some simple simplifications will be done
automatically (e.g. reduction), but it should not become an computer algebra
program. The advantage oft KFT over ordinary paper will be to not getting
confused by your own handwriting ;)

We would like to know if you think that it would be suitable to cooperate with
Kmath. Feedback and suggestions are also welcome.

Yours,

Jeffrey Kelling