[kde-edu]: Parley Learning Files

Frederik Gladhorn frederik.gladhorn at gmx.de
Sat Apr 5 16:02:38 CEST 2008

Hello Malte,
thanks a lot for the contribution!
I hope I'll find the time tomorrow to upload it.

El Sunday 30 March 2008, Malte Doersam escribió:
> Hi,
>
> I compiled two new Parley learning files for the German
> "Radiotelephone Operator's Certificate for the Radiotelephone Service on
> Inland Waterways" aka "UKW-Sprechfunkzeugnis für den Binnenschifffahrtsfunk
> (UBI)
>
> the  two files are:
> - UKW-Sprechfunkzeugnisprüfung für den Binnenfunk (UBI)
> - UKW-Sprechfunkzeugnisprüfung für den Binnenfunk (UBI) als Zusatzprüfung
> bei vorhandenem SRC/LRC
>
> both files contain the new questions (valid after 2008-10-01) and are
> solely in German.
>
> Can someone put these files on http://edu.kde.org/contrib/kvtml2.php ?
>
> -----
> Some things about parley, I observed...
>
> Parley 0.90 @ KDE 4.0.2 @ Ubuntu 7.10)  crashes if two containers in
> lessons have <current>true</current>... probably not much of a problem, but
> I compiled these two files on xml level with awk, perl, tr magic  so I
> stumbled across that...
Yes, should not happen. I hope I can look into it soon, though I wonder if
that tag is used at all...

> It's a pity, that two lessons cannot contain the very same entry...
> For this UBI-exam they have preselected questions on each exam form... like
> exam form No. 1 contains questions 1,7,15,18 and exam form No. 2 contains
> questions 1,2,5,7,15...
We tried this, but it is quite confusing, so could you use copy and paste as
alternative? (some improvements with drag and drop are coming in 4.1)

> I'd like to create a lesson for each exam form, but that ain't possible
> because each entry may only appear in one lesson.
>
> Check the last page on
> http://www.pa-bremen.de/documents/Erg_Fragenkatalog_011007.pdf to get an
> idea on how these exam forms are generated...

Greetings,
Frederik

--
Parley - The Vocabulary Trainer