[kde-edu]: KNS Server (Was: Step is moved ... )

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Fri Apr 4 08:55:49 CEST 2008

Le Thursday 03 April 2008 09:27:18 pm Carsten Niehaus, vous avez écrit :

> Moin Uwe!
>
> A new categorie come in my mind (beside KNewStuff, of course)
>
> http://www.kde-apps.org/

I think a Step entry in http://www.kde-files.org/ is more appropriate!

But the priority is to first have a KDE server so upload can be done.
Jeremy any news on that? How could this all be done in one server: upload,
sharing on a webpage, ... I'm always a bit confused on what exactly this KNS
server needs: a special administrator to install the server scripts, what
more?
KDEGames will have a meeting soon about that, we absolutely need to make a
formal demand to KDE sysadmins and be done with this. And we need to
transfert all data from edu.kde.org to this server before 4.1.

I'll be away from 12th April to 18th April without internet so maybe this will
need someone to step (ahah) in to push on that when we know more about
exactly what is needed!

Anne-Marie