[kde-edu]: KVocTrain-Parlez

Ilja iljuss+kde-edu at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 14:01:39 CEST 2007

2007/9/20, Frederik Gladhorn <frederik.gladhorn at gmx.de>:
>> Now, onto my feature requests:
>> Sound so I can hear a native speaker say the word.
>> Images so I can optionally use an image rather than the native language
>> equivalent.
> Both will come pretty soon.

Maybe offtopic, but anyway.
Currently only relative links to files are saved in new kvtml:
..
<image>../../../WinXP/[..]/My Documents/Pure.jpg</image>
<sound>../../../WinXP/[..]/My Documents/random.mp3</sound>
..
Which is of course isn't the best way to do it.

So I hope it will be done like e.g. ODF, it means as an archive where
would be "images" and "sounds" directories and current kvtml file, but
only with links to files in the same archive? (And so on...)

And extension would be changed to e.g. "KVD" (Kde Vocabulary
Document)? So much as I understand current .kvtml means
something like "KVocTrain Markup Language"?

--
Ilja