[kde-edu]: KVocTrain-Parlez

Frederik Gladhorn frederik.gladhorn at gmx.de
Thu Sep 20 11:30:24 CEST 2007

Hi Dan,
thank you for your email!

El Wednesday 19 September 2007, Dan Nelson escribió:
> I just stumbled onto KVocTrain.  It looks excellent in most areas, but I
> have a question about declension of nouns.  I can't find a place to add the
> variations.  Since I am learning Croatian, not having this makes learning
> the variants rather difficult.  Are declension's available and I am simply
> missing them?
I am sorry right now we simply miss declensions although they will be
supported eventually. It would be niche if you requested that as a feature on
bug.kde.org. Please use Parley as product since KVocTrain will no longer be
developed.

> Now, onto my feature requests:
> Sound so I can hear a native speaker say the word.
> Images so I can optionally use an image rather than the native language
> equivalent.
Both will come pretty soon.

> To give you an idea, I am currently using Before You Know It to quickly
> learn a word, and jMemorize to maintain it.  KVocTrain/Parley appear to
> have the capability of including the best of both products.  Is this
> possible?
I really hope so, if not, let's make it ;)

Kind regards,
Frederik

--
Use GPG.